About Me

My photo
Im Craig, an Animation student

Monday 21 February 2011

Viking Longship!

Made one of the assets that I'll be using in an animation planned for the near future.
I made it in 3Ds Max and textured using photoshop, It'll be used mainly in the background but
I can add extra details to the deck when if I plan for shots on the ship.


Now for the animation I need to make a beach environment plus about 10 or so vikings. I'll probably make 3 different generic's and just duplicate them with adjustments to beard colour etc, I may even make interchangable beard sets, that way I can duplicate them to around 20 to fill up the boat.

Ooo and I need some oars..

Working on storyboards at the mo, I'll post them on here when they're finished, then I'll make a reel out of them for the timing once I get voice acting complete.

Thats all for now!