About Me

My photo
Im Craig, an Animation student

Monday 4 April 2011

Weekly Post - Week 2

Here's week 2!

Animation of the week...
Did some lip syncing in University, I used the Max rig from 11 second club to animate this scene from One who flew over the cuckoo's nest. My first lip sync, was fun to do!

>
Jack Nicholson Lip Sync Animation


Model of the week...

I made this environment for a chase animation. I revisited it this week and added a few details. Still a work in progress, but its what I've got to show this week! I'll be doing some animation with the Max rig using this environment hopefully.







Photo of the week...
I took this photo whilst in my parents allotment. The sky looked pretty awesome so I had to take some pictures. The problem being earlier that day I started chopping down the tree in the bottom of the picture, so sadly it looks a tad sparse!

Would be a nice print though I think, I may look into panoramic photo's soon.






Inspiration of the week...
I watched this a while ago, but I've revisited it recently.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAxi38FE8xo
I love the animation on this, especially how the robot's seem so light and fast. Brilliant stuff, I'm planning on doing animations like this in the future, just a lot more practice first! Also I don't think my robots will get tired.